Friday, May 13, 2011

Isabell's Umbrella and E.A.D. Designs



Isabell's Umbrella and E.A.D. Designs have joined forces to bring you some wonderful and whimsical E.A.D. Designs Co-Branded products!

First up are the adorable Kawaii Friends Stickerz!


Here's a cute card I created using the Stickerz!  Products used:  SU cs and ribbon, Bazzill and Neenah cs and Zig Journal Pen.







Here I put the Cling-Its on the garden playhouse windows in our back yard.  I had a terrible time trying to get a good picture but trust me, they are absolutely adorable and the kids LOVE them!!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE...are cards are a smidge alike:)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love that little panda!
TFS!
Lauren

Ashley said...

I love it! I am so glad the kids love the clings, they have been a huge hit at my home as well!