Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Just Where She Was - 2nd post today

I recently took an online She Art Workshop from Christy Tomlinson. You can sign up or read all about the details here!

Here is my first She Art Girl mixed media canvas! I just love how she turned out! I've definitely found a new addiction and can't wait to start on my next girl!


I used a ton of products on my canvas, here's a few:  Golden, Liquitex and American paints, Unity, Prima, FP and G Studio Stamps, Liquitex Gesso, Modge Podge, Staz-On ink, FP stamps, FP, Bo Bunny, CTMH, K & CO, HG and KP rub-ons, Pilot Uniball pen, Reeves pastels, Liquitex Modelling paste, Canvas material, Neocolor crayons, Faber Castel india ink markers, and Jenni Bowlin dp.

You can pick up a lot of your supplies at Christy's shop Scarlet Lime!

Christy is also starting an online art journaling course which begins on May 23rd called She had 3 hearts! I've signed up and am super excited for it to begin!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

this is BEAUTIFUL Stephanie! What a work of art!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok, I think I might be losing it, LOL! I don't know if my comment went through the 1st time..I LOVE this and think you did a fantastic job on the mixed media!

Angie Blom said...

WOW outstanding.. haha I am laughing at Jess... I am loving this girl.. beautiful work of ART indeed!!