Monday, April 11, 2011

E.A.D. Designs Weekly Monday Hop!

Welcome to the E.A.D. Designs weekly Monday hop! I'm the first stop on the hop today and you should have arrived at my blog from the E.A.D. Designs blog!



Products used on my card:  Art Freckles April/11 Card kit, E.A.D. Designs Birthday Sentiments  rub-ons, Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers set, Jillibean Soup dp, Bazzill and Neenah cs, Bazzill ribbon, TPC rhinestone, Memento ink, Machine Stitching and Nestabilities.

Inspiration for my card came from this month's April Card Sketch Challenge at Art Freckles which is based on a PageMaps card sketch.

Your next stop on the hop is Amy C!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the paper piecing STeph!! Very cute card!!

~amy~ said...

d-a-r-l-i-n-g!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I love the papers you used.

Jenn said...

I love the colors of your card!

Anonymous said...

So Cute.. Love the flower paper

Sherrie K. said...

So cute..

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is so sweet! I love all the piercing!
liz :o)