Monday, January 10, 2011

E.A.D. Designs Weekly Monday Hop!

Welcome to the E.A.D. Designs weekly Monday Hop! You should have arrived at my blog from Amy T's blog, if not, please start the hop at the E.A.D. Designs blog!



My card for today uses the adorable and hip E.A.D. Designs Emo Love Stickerz set. Extra products used:  Bazzill cs, Neenah cs, Pink Paislee dp, Nestabilities, Palette ink and CM corner rounder. Inspiration for my card came from this week's sketch #97 at Card Patterns!

Your next stop on the hop is Amy C!



Photobucket

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable...the houndstooth is perfect with the Emo Love Stickerz...sooo fun Stephanie!

de said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Vanessa said...

Oh, this is so fun and cute!!! Love it!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one awesome card. Great layout and love the colors. I just love this girl too.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the layout - I sometimes feel like I use the same basic "sketch" every time. The houndstooth paper is so perfect for the Emo Love girl!
TFS!

Jenn said...

How fun we used the same stickerz. Love your card!

Court said...

Fabulous Stephanie!

Joanna said...

I love those Emo stickerz, aren't they cute!! Great job, the layout of your card is perfect! ;)

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN.. Love the colors:)

Trisha said...

These are the funkiest stickers I have ever seen. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

LOVING that background with the EMO's chick so super cute!

Rose said...

love the papers used with the cute girl :)fab card

anja curvers said...

Such a fun card love the colorcombo and that image is so nice. Thank's for playing along with cardpatterns.

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

New follower here! I think the stickers are Very unique and would consider buying some! TFS!! VERY Nice!!

ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann