Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Art Freckles Holiday Hostess Gifts Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Art Freckles Holiday Hostess Gifts Blog Hop! You should have arrived at my blog from Linda's blog, if not, please begin the hop at the Art Freckles blog!

I have two gift ideas to share with you for today's hop!


First up is a fun paper gift cone (the tutorial of which I found here on Splitcoast). Inside is filled with a yummy hot chocolate mix (enough for 4 mugs) with tons of marshmallows and chocolate chips!!! YUM!

Products used: AC dp, SU cs, punches and stamp, u/k brads and eyelet, SU ribbon, EK Success punch and CTMH organdy ribbon.



Next up is a sewing project (for those sewing enthusiasts) that I absolutely adore!!! The owner of one of our local craft stores had made some of these and of course I had to buy some fabric and try them out when she was nice enough to give me the tutorial link. You can find the tutorial here! I just love how cute these little Christmas tree napkins turned out and they are so quick and easy to make! I also made my circle template a bit smaller than the tutorial (14 1/2 inches) so that I could get 3 napkins from a metre instead of just 2). Another perfect hostess gift!

Here's a peek at what they look like unfolded (both front and back)


Your next stop on today's hop is Shannon! I hope you're enjoying today's hop and getting inspired to make some fun hostess gifts to bring to your next holiday gatherings!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love the cone!!! And I totally wish I could sew...

mustangkayla said...

How fun!

Unknown said...

Those are both super cute!!

Amy said...

So Cute Stephanie! Love your sewing project too!