Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You Rock



Here's a card I prepared for this month's E.A.D. Designs Color Challenge! This is not my usual style but I love how "hip" my card turned out and it was the perfect opportunity for me to use my new E.A.D. Designs Argyle Stickerz set! This set is so cool and funky! Extra products used:  Bazzill and Neenah cs, Nestabilities, CM 1/4 " square punch, u/k ribbon and charm and DMC floss. Here's a look at the Color Challenge pic from E.A.D. Designs:




My card was also inspired by this week's sketch #72 at Card Patterns! Here's a peek at the sketch:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ROCKED the challenge and the Card Patterns Sketch.
LOVE the tile background and the charm adds the perfect touch

Jenn said...

AWESOME! and where or where did you find that charm??

Jenny said...

So cute, love this!! Great card :) :) :) :) :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Love your take on the sketch! :)

papertrails leaver said...

what a cool card! Love the little charm you added.

Angie Blom said...

wow.. this is perfect for the inspiration.. I love this Stephanie!! You amaze me girl.

Amy said...

LOVE that charm, and all those little argyle squares are adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us!