Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow Your Rainbow


Here's another card I prepared with my Caffinated Cropper Pocket Full of Sunshine kit! Everything on my card is from the kit except the SU Confetti Cream cs, DMC floss and the crinkled ribbon. I used my Nestabilities and coloured the Whimsy Haven rainbow with my Copics and added the E.A.D. Designs Stickerz sentiment on the bottom  (which are included in the kit!). I also machined stitched and used some Distress inks. I still have a few more cards on the go with my kit! If you haven't picked your kit up, swing by the Caffinated Cropper and get yours before they are all gone!!!

I've also entered my card into Jenny's challenge at Wee Memories for her challenge this week - free for all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cheerful card - definitely inspirational. I love all of the colours and especially the way the ribbon was placed on the card! Great job as usual.

Kirsty said...

I am always so impressed by your sewing - so nice, neat and straight. I love the design of your card and what you did with the ribbon too. You have such a good eye for these things!

Danni said...

This is fabulous! That rainbow makes me smile!

Amy said...

you are so awesome!! Thanks so much and I LOVE this card!!!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. love love love this.. amazing card.