Wednesday, May 26, 2010

With A Smile And A Song



Here's another card created with my Birds of a Feather kit from the Caffinated Cropper. The "Melody Fairy" and sentiment stamps are Paper Makeup and are included in the kit. The cs is Bazzill and the dp is Basic Grey and Pink Paislee which is also included in the kit. Extra products used that weren't included in the kit: Neenah cs, Fiskars Apron Border punch, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Ippity Black Noir and Memento inks. I also used a Copic Atiou Spica clear glitter pen to highlight the wings. Inspiration for my card came from this week's sketch #103 at Friday Sketchers. Here's a look at the sketch:

6 comments:

Shelley said...

What a lovely image you have used. Love the papers and your colouring. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! The colors are perfect for your image! Lovely! :)

Angie Blom said...

this is just beautiful Stephanie.. love your colouring!!

Kirsty said...

Love the layout and your use of multiple background papers - You have such a good eye for these!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Hope ur doing well. I realized I hadn't visited your blog in awhile. I haven't been doing friends with flair or ippity hops for awhile so I end up missing some of my blogging friends.

Amy said...

ok it has taken me way too long to get over here and I'm sorry!! I love this card, so pretty and great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for your support Stephanie!!