Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Scraptivity is having an online crop to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day! There is a weekend full of games, challenges and plenty of prizes! Click here for more details!


One of the challenges that I'm hosting is a card sketch challenge! Create a card using the following sketch and upload it to the S! gallery by Sunday, May 2nd at 11:59 p.m. to be entered into a random drawing for a prize!


Here's the April blog card sketch created by Scraptivity DT Samantha Taylor:

And here's my card using the sketch:


Products used on my card: K & Co. dp, kraft cs, Kaiser pearls, machine stitching, Distress inks and Memento ink, Maya Road trinket pin, Fabricland ribbon and lace.

This is just one of the many challenges going on at Scraptivity this weekend!
In addition, they are hosting a huge sale! Click here for details!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

So pretty Stephanie! LOVE IT!! I love all the stitching!! wonderful! :D

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just gorgeous I made a card last week using this image so pretty!!

Jennipher said...

gorgeous Stephanie!

Jenn Joncas said...

What a beautiful card Steph!! I love the ribbon and lace and pearls!!Very pretty!!

Nicole said...

GEEZY PETES, that is gorgeous!

Angie Blom said...

Oh I love this card.. Stunning with all the stitching and the MOM is wonderful.