Monday, May 24, 2010

Friend





Here's my first card that I prepared with my "Birds Of A Feather" kit from the Caffinated Cropper. I was hoping to be more productively creative wise this weekend but that didn't work out however we had a fabulous long weekend! Everything on my card is from the kit except the black grossgrain ribbon, machine stitching, Copic markers and stick pin from the Caffinated Cropper Cherry On Top kit. I coloured the Whimsy Haven digis (which are included in the kit) with my copics.


I also played along with this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge. Here's a picture of my inspiration piece from Etsy Shop Made By Michelle Brusegaard.


6 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

It's beautiful Steph!! I love how you did the ribbon, very elegant looking. The colour combo is fabulous!! I'm glad you had a great weekend!!

Janine Rachau said...

Lovely! The cutting and your ruffly ribbon really make this stand out!

Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon...what a beautiful card

Ashley Newell said...

This is AMAZING! I am absolutely in love with this card! Make sure Amy from Caffinated Cropper sees it! So fabby! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

de said...

This is so beautiful and PERFECT for that scarf! I love it!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Amy said...

This is sooo beautiful!! I love the paper pieced peacock..gorgeeeeoouso!! and thanks so much for using the kit for the ETSY challenge!!