Sunday, April 11, 2010

SRM Stickers Spring Break Blog Hop Sketch Challenge



Here's a card I prepared for the SRM Stickers Spring Break Blog Hop Sketch Challenge! This was my first time using SRM Stickers and now I'm hooked on them! The dp I used for my card was K& Co. and Dovecraft. I cut the cute elephant image out of the Dovecraft dp. Extra products used: Bazzill and SU cs, Doodlebug sugar coated brads, Sizzix dies, Fabric Land lace and ribbon, CTMH buttons, Twine and Distress inks. I used SMR Stickers for the sentiment (Quick cards -#52002 Baby Girl).


Here's a look at the sketch:

5 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Oh Steph it is just darling!!! What a sweet card.

Unknown said...

STEPH!!! How adroable is this!!! I LOVE everything about this gorgeous card!! Magic hun, magic!!! Xx

Jenyfur said...

This is so incredibly sweet! Great take on the sketch!

Kirsty said...

Beautiful. Almost makes me want to have a baby so you'll send the card to me! Love the bow - as usual.

Unknown said...

G O R G E O U S!!! Stephanie...WOW!